Accredited Coaching Programs
Non-traditional competition, rapidly changing customer expectations and a workforce that is diverging as it spans from traditional professionals to digital natives, are combining to create huge pressures on organisations and their viability.
These new fractures and the business risk they bring, are compounded by traditional talent development models of growth within a single discipline, followed by a leap into leadership with little preparation, support or ongoing guidance.
Inflection Point puts to use coaching techniques including the GROW and TORCH models to ensure its clients gain control of their goals, and achieve the results they need.
Inflection Point Coaching empowers business leaders and professionals to overcome these challenges.
Accredited by the ICF and WABC, Inflection Point supports them to confidently achieve their goals and lead their teams to success in this rapidly changing world.
Working with teams, and through dedicated 1:1 coaching of you, your executive team and key individuals, Inflection Point helps businesses thrive, and delivers the following measurable improvements:
- Improved leadership stability and succession planning
- Sales, retention and profit margin development
- Enhanced performance of your executive team and their top talent
- Rapid identification and completion of strategic goals
- Improved communication and collaboration skills throughout your business
- Reduced retention costs for talent and their staff
FOR INDIVIDUALS AND TEAMS
- Higher performance focussed on key priorities
- Work : Life balance improvements
- Elimination of barriers and blockages to performance
- Improved development and communication across teams
- Development of positive and collaborative relationships with senior management
- Reduced tension and conflict between team members
- Faster role and career progression
Clear goals are agreed at the outset, and conclusion of each engagement to ensure all parties have a clear picture of the value that has been created.
We Enjoy Working
What People Say
Sam is an essential guide on the scary exhibition trail. He’ll give you a vision, clarity, and the confidence that you will succeed. As a good guide, he’ll point out the pitfalls and stumbling blocks. Believe me – you don’t just want Sam on your side, you need him.
I was so pleased to find Sam and to work though an event idea which I was toying with for nearly a year, but progressing very slowly. Sam has amazing listening skills combined with experience that had the effect of giving me reassurance, focus and a can do attitude to delivering an event that had…
Working with Sam over the last 6 months has been extremely beneficial for both me and my employer. His knowledge and experience of the challenges faced by those working in the conference industry would be a valuable asset for any individual as well as their employer.